Thank-you for your interest in our employment positions. In preparation for the launch of The LifeRaft Lodge, we are currently accepting resumes for several positions. Please view the NMPA employment page for further information on general employment. Please see below for positions specific to The LifeRaft Lodge. We look forward to working with you!
Job Title: Sponsorship Coordinator (open until filled - location: within the State of New Mexico)
Who are we?
New Mexico Pets Alive! (NMPA!) is the creator and developer of The LifeRaft Lodge. NMPA! is a 501-c-3 nonprofit animal welfare organization serving people and pets in New Mexico. Our mission is to help reduce the influx of lost and homeless pets arriving in New Mexico shelters while simultaneously helping to increase the health and live release rates of those companion animals ending up in our animal control and shelter systems. We wish our state of New Mexico to achieve the companion animal welfare success of many communities across America.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. If this sounds like you then please read on!
Job Description: This contract position is responsible for the identification, coordination, negotiation and execution of sponsorships.
- Serve as a liaison between The LifeRaft Lodge project and potential sponsors
- Coordinate a diversity of sponsorship outreach related projects such as research/prospecting to identify appropriate potential sponsors, preparing sponsorship presentation materials and proposals and negotiating and executing The LifeRaft Lodge sponsorship agreements.
- Facilitate sponsor programs in applicable markets.
- Works closely with NMPA! management to ensure timely internal communication of sponsorships, including weekly and quarterly executive reporting requirements.
- Coordination with NMPA! team to ensure that all sponsorship agreements are delivered as promised,ensuring the delivery of contractual elements and providing excellent customer service.
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines.
- High energy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and Resourceful with a CAN DO attitude
- Commitment to excellence
- Minimum 3 years of relative business experience with commission based compensation
- Social Media active
- Understanding of crowdfunding platforms as well as traditional sponsorship avenues
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Photoshop or other graphics editor = A+)
Job Type: Contract, Telecommute, Full-Time/Temp to Possible Hire
Compensation: Commission Only
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NMPA! strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by independent contractors within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
To submit your resume in confidence for review and consideration for this job, please use job code 'SC' in subject line of email and click here to submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position along with at least 2 writing samples. Please submit in .txt, .rtf or .pdf only - we do not open word docs. Thank you for your interest!
New Mexico Pets ALIVE! is not seeking consultants or recruiters at this time. Please, no phone calls. Thank you for understanding that we will only be able to contact those whom the review committee is interested in speaking with further regarding the position. Open until filled. Thank you for your interest!